Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SMO Interview Questions 2015

Hi All

I am posting some SMO interview questions for your better preparation. Have a look and suggest if all are useful to you.


1.What is Facebook Open Graph tags?
2.what is twitter cards?
3.what is facebook edge rank and how it is important?
4.what is the difference between facebook page and profile?
5.I want star rating for my page, how is it possible?
6.What is knowledge graph?
7.I want my G+ post in SERP, how is it possible?
8.How you will decided success for Google Plus?
9.Way to increase followers in linkedin?
10.What is quality score?
11.How do I reduce costs of my paid search campaigns?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I hope u well post SMO Interview Questions right Answers..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx ur seo interview question......... pls u will post ans well........

    ReplyDelete